March is National Nutrition Month - Please see my Healthy Office Tips section to the left and click on nutrition for more information.
The sites below offer information on encouraging healthy breakfast habits for students and their families.
This year SUNY Brockport nursing students will continue to assist with completing the New York State Mandated Vision & hearing screenings. If there are any issues a notice will be sent home.
The health office will be doing Scoliosis checks for girls grade 5 & 7 and boys grade 9. See health office tips on further information about Scoliosis. If there are any issues a notice and phone call to home will be done.
Sunday, March 8th
........ is March 15th - 21st
click on the link below for more information on how to poison proof your home
No school for students!!
Spring break starts April 6th - April 13th, students return on Tuesday April 14th
As the weather changes so much please remember to continue with good hygiene:
Washing your hands often will help keep the flu and cold like symptoms away. It is important to wash your hand the RIGHT way
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold) and apply soap.
- Rub your hands together to make a lather and scrub them well; be sure to scrub the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Continue rubbing your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them
***Alcohol based hand sanitizers, gels, or antibacterial wipes are useful alternatives if soap and water are not available. They should not be used in place of soap and water.***